Over the past few years, assignment help companies have started springing up like mushrooms after the rain. There are so many services out there advertising their offers online, that it can be really confusing for students to know what to choose. Furthermore, because there’s quite a debate going on regarding the ethics of paying a professional to help with your assignments, a lot of myths have appeared surrounding such services. Let’s have a look at just 5 of these myths and see if there’s any truth behind them.
- Only Lazy Students Turn to Assignment Help Services
Absolutely not true. In fact, while there may be some driven by laziness, most of those who turn to paper writing companies for help are:
- Foreign students who, even though they are conscientious and even have good skills, do not grasp the English language that well and cannot express their ideas as well as they would like to. Instead of risking a bad grade just because of language barriers, they prefer to ask for outside assistance.
- Students who simply do not have the time to handle all their assignments, either because of personal problems or because they also have a job to pay for their education.
- Students who are willing to work, but do not know how to do their assignments.
- Expensive Services Must Be High Quality
Not necessarily true. While suspiciously cheap services should be avoided (those with prices much lower than the market average), paying twice than normal for a service does not guarantee the highest quality work. There are many websites that offer mediocre work for exorbitant fees, just as much as there are services who practice affordable prices and deliver top-notch papers. The best way to assess the quality of a service, regardless of what they charge, is to use a third-party website specialized in reviewing assignment writing services, like http://nsw-writers.com/, for instance.
- You Can Easily Detect Fraudulent Services
Not true. Scammers can easily fool hasty students with an attractive, well-designed website. The best way to tell if a service is genuine or not is to find out from someone who has used the specific company for help. Again, third-party reviews are the wisest solution to ensure you’re turning to the right paper writing services.
- Paper Writing Services Deliver Pre-Written Work
It depends. There are, indeed, service providers who only focus on the money and don’t care about your academic success, providing you with recycled papers or straight up plagiarized content. However, such companies don’t last long on the market, as the truth comes out at some point and they lose their credibility and clients. Reputable companies, which have been in the business for years, know how important their reputation is and will not risk it by offering low quality or pre-written papers.
- Australian Assignment Help Services Use Only Native Writers
Not necessarily true, and there is no way to find out for sure. It rarely happens with such companies to have so many in-house native speakers that can handle assignments of all kinds and be proficient in all fields of study. Many hire freelancers specialized in the type of work they need to complete at a given moment, but the best service providers will carefully screen these writers and have in-house editors that review all papers carefully, to ensure top-notchpieces and flawless wording. Always check for a guarantee that a company only uses native writers.